Sunday, May 06, 2018

THE MAN IS NOT YOUR FRIEND



Issuu has changed their policies lately, essentially they want big $$$$$ to offer their users anything more than the bare bones for the services they provide.  Fuck that noise.  I've still got a few titles up there, well worth your time (why would I lie to you, now, after all these years?), the ones I've taken down will eventually appear in the archaic ink-on-paper format, probably available through Lulu at cost because who am I to make money off of art?

Was that a long sentence?

I believe so.

Anyhoo......

I still prefer paper to electronic screen when it comes to reading poetry, was never that crazy about the Issuu setup to begin with, but you work with the tools you have.

As you know, already a fine assortment quality titles up at Lulu, more than a decade's worth of work.  Link is in the bar on the right hand side of the page.  Go ahead and click.  You know you want to.














No comments: