Tuesday, February 13, 2018

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING, THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!!



Holy Baal, are the Russians trying to influence the elections through my blog?!  Sure as shit looks that way!!  Why else would I be getting hits out the asshole from Russia?  Do they truly appreciate groovy art and spot-on poetry? 


Just in case they ARE poetry lovers, my next post will be a discount code from Lulu.com.  I know postage has to be nuts to get my books mailed to Siberia, maybe this’ll help a little.


But seriously, Vlad, are you really THAT proud of yourself for fooling Trump?  I gotta tell you, dude, my cats take shits that are smarter than that cockwad.


And speaking of cats, you cyber spies should pool your money and get Old Pooty one of these for Christmas.


Funny.  Fucking.  Shit.






No comments: