Friday, March 09, 2018

A PRETTY GOOD DEAL, BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT





So, this Lulu free shipping offer seems to be working pretty well, but I think there’s an even better way.  Anyone interested in any of my books, shoot me the money through PayPal according to the chart below.  I’ll order the books with my author discount, then have Lulu ship them directly to you.  You miss out on getting one of my dazzling bizness cards this way, and a genuine autograph (increasing the book’s worth untold times), but you save some $$$.  Add an extra $1.50 to any book and I can have it shipped to me, then I’ll ship it off to you with the aforementioned extra tomfoolery.  Email here is bleedinghorse99@yahoo.com.  Send yr address and whatever books yr interested in when you PayPal.

I'll do this through the 11th, and then Lulu stops running the free shipping deal.


$8.00 books:
CHROMATA
SUNPOISON
THE SEA OF STATIC
THE BOOK OF POISONED TRUTHS
SUICIDE FACTORY, 6 A.M.
IN THE KINGDOM OF OBLIVION
WITH SUCH BRILLIANT LIGHT POURING FROM OUR JOYOUS GODLESS HEARTS


$6.00 books:
THE BLISS
WORLD WITHOUT SOUND
GIVE A POOR MAN GOD AND WATCH HIM STARVE
THE SUM OF BROKEN PARTS
ASH WILDERNESS
UNCERTAIN TERMS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DROWNING







No comments: