Sunday, April 08, 2018

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT - IT'S HOT AND IT'S HAPPENING


Seems the guy who was plagiarizing my work a few years back never went away.  He joined some ambient/drone/spoken word group, and is now using both straight lifts from my poems and his own ham-fisted ripoffs as the "spoken word" portion.  Not much to do here.  Lawyers?  What am I gonna do, sue him for 25 mil?  Fisticuffs?  Pistols at 20 paces?  I'll probably post the link to his artist page at some point, so others can judge for themselves.  Right now, though, I'm kind of buried beneath a pile of work that needs to be typed up, cats that need to be fed, and my Banshees at the BBC cd just came to an end, so I gotta put in some new tunes......

In the meantime, here's a saucy photo of 2 surrealist heavyweights, Max and Leonora.


Leonora Carrington with Max Ernst, 1937 - Photo Credits Lee Miller

No comments: