Friday, October 28, 2016

To quote myself - "Fucking Amazon...."


Just bought a nifty new pork pie hat.  It was cheap, wasn't expecting high fashion, but I also wasn't expecting a hat stuffed into a plastic bag and then shipped from China.  Needless to say, it arrived a little worse for the wear. 

Filed for a return & refund, got my email from the seller with a link where I could go to print out the "return materials".  Essentially, a clip-out postcard to stick onto the plastic bag for when I ship this thing back to China.  Even has a nice little space to affix postage since, apparently, I'm expected to pay for it.  Funny stuff.

Went to leave a 1 star review for the company (because Amazon won't let you give anyone zero), but Amazon gets all cranky if you try to tell the truth about their sellers, and they want you to try to work things out with the seller before you give a bad review.  In the immortal words of Gandhi, fuck that shit.


No comments: