Saturday, January 14, 2017

AN ALTERNATIVE TO SUICIDE


Man, these grey winter days fucking kill me...... 

Luckily, I've got this new series of painting to entertain myself with, altho Dawn seems sort of guardedly non-committal about them.  Oh well.

Also time to put a few manuscripts together for the latest season of book submissions.

Plus, I've got to finish up a letter to the high school principal.  There's some Psychology teacher there who's spent part of this last week explaining the white students that white guilt is a necessity in their lives, that it's not just some social theory that you can choose to feel or not but that it's some sort of TANGIBLE TRUTH that cannot be denied and must be experienced by whites everywhere.  I think someone in administration needs to explain the difference between teaching and soapbox proselytizing to him.  It's a good letter, I've refrained from stooping to cursing and insults so far.





No comments: