Monday, January 23, 2017

PUT ME ON YOUR ENEMIES LIST


I'd never suggest that the current administration could think its way out of a wet paper bag.  Nor would I ever consider myself worthy of government attention for my sad little subversive comments and ideas.  I've mentioned in the past, though, my awareness of surges in hits on my blog from both Russia and Poland during the campaigns, for no particular reason.  Now, also for no reason, my number of hits from the U.S. is going thru the roof since the changing of the guard. 

Again, if it's spies and generally paranoid dipshits, do me a favor and buy a book.  Surely you have access to bitcoins and other peoples' bank accounts?  So what's it gonna cost you?  NOTHING, that's right.

Hell, live big.  Buy TWO books........


Image result for JOHN SWEET A NATION OF ASSHOLES WITH GUNS





No comments: