Saturday, March 18, 2017

THE ANGRIEST LITTLE FUCKTARD




Trump: ‘The Alec Baldwin situation is not good’



Nick Romano
                                  Entertainment Weekly,  March 17, 2017


Donald Trump rehashed old wounds during an interview with Fox News’ Jesse Watters for Watters’ World. As shown in a clip, previewed on Fox and Friends Thursday, the president said he’s “disappointed” in Alec Baldwin and called his continuing Saturday Night Live impersonation “ridiculous.”

“ Chuck Schumer, the president of CNN , and Alec Baldwin. If you had to fire one person right now, who would you fire?” Watters asked the former Celebrity Apprentice host.
Image result for ACID TRIP LSD GIF
“I think the Alec Baldwin situation is not good,” Trump said. “Chuck I’m very disappointed in, because he’s a guy who should make deals for the people — instead he’s just an obstructionist. So, I’m disappointed in him. And Jeff Zucker, I mean, I got him the job. And CNN is just, you know, fake news. Who would I say? I just, I don’t want to say, but I will say I’m disappointed in all three. I think the portrayal of me is ridiculous.”

Trump hasn’t been shy about slamming Baldwin and SNL for how he’s portrayed on the sketch comedy series — and Baldwin serves it right back. The actor said in February, “Playing him is not a lot of fun. He’s tense, he’s angry, he’s pissed off, and that’s not fun to play.”
Image result for ACID TRIP LSD GIF
Baldwin later admitted, “The maliciousness of this White House has people very worried. That’s why I’m not going to do it much longer, the impersonation. I don’t know how much more people can take it.”

According to Watters, Trump also slammed The New York Times (once again), telling the Fox and Friends anchors, “We kicked it a little bit and then he goes, ‘Alright, Watters, I can’t talk to you anymore. I gotta go talk to the failing New York Times.'” The reporter revealed he obtained the interview after first speaking with Trump in Nashville. He said, “My flight back got canceled, so he said, ‘Why don’t you hop aboard Air Force One, we’ll give you a lift back to D.C.'”

Elsewhere, Watters further revealed he had Trump come up with one-word descriptions of various people. “I think you’re gonna wanna hear what he says about Elizabeth Warren,” he said, laughing.
Image result for ACID TRIP LSD GIF

In the midst of Trump’s escalating war against mainstream media, the president continues to favor Fox News for what he deems to be “fair” coverage, while calling other outlets “fake
                                                                                  news.”



No comments: