Tuesday, September 13, 2016

FUCKING ART


Was taught a long time ago how to take pictures of my paintings, but it never seems to work.  Maybe it's the camera, maybe it's the fact that I frequently use house paint, who knows?  Natural lighting works best, but not too much sunlight.  I have a few new pieces  I want to start working on, with any luck I'll b able to post some pics.  We'll see.

This is an older one, indoor lighting so the colors are way off, but you get the idea.  The shapes are right, at least.

I'll try photographing it again someday.  A few copies of the real thing might still be floating around in the world.  I think people felt bad for me in my 2 room apartment days (couch conveniently located next to the bicycle and the fridge) and asked for copies.  Good fun.




No comments: