Sunday, March 05, 2017

THE UGLY STEPCHILD


This one always seems to get lost in the shuffle when I'm trying to promote my books. 

Good stuff, tho, lots of fun, shiny kittens, fuzzy rainbows, turn me on dead man, that kind of thing. 

Affordable, too, for anyone on a tight budget.  Maybe the only book where I never changed the cover art on a 2nd printing.  The chumleys at CreateSpace gave me a rash of shit when I first published it, claiming the text didn't stand out enough from the image.  I asked them if they'd ever seen the covers for DARK SIDE OF THE MOON or ZEPPELIN IV.  Everyone loves a smartass.

Lots of copies available in the used book marketplace, too, but I'm sure you'd much rather prefer a crisp new one.

https://www.amazon.com/pagan-days-john-sweet/dp/1469987724






No comments: